ACNCEMS academic council does not focus on student’s academic excellence alone but remain committed to participants growth and development in terms of current industry practices and market demands. In response to such approach, college has introduced following add-on courses for B.Tech students as per their interest and career aspirations:
- Latest various Testing Tools
- Ready PMP certification from PMI
- Six Sigma Green belt certification
- Special training programmes for personality, aptitude and soft skills development.
- For third year students on Project Management Software to equip them to meet the requirements of leading construction companies.
- Ten day survey camp for final year students to hone their engineering skills.
- Other related courses as per current industry demand.
- For third year students special sessions are engaged to train them in Design & Analysis software i.e. ANSYS.
- Coaching for programming in CNC machine.
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- For third year students courses being offered are AutoCAD, PC Microcontroller, and Electrical CADD.
Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Special training in “Introduction to Electronic Product Design”.
- PCB manufacturing, Digital design using HDL & circuit simulation using ORCAD.
- FPGA based system design.
Computer Science Engineering
- Special add-on courses for S6 students in various tools and techniques to equip the students to do their project in a good manner. Some of the courses offered were in PHP – LAMP environment, JAVA etc.
- Short term courses on Lab view (National Instruments) PLC & DCS