Academic Excellence Initiatives
Academic Excellence Initiatives enhances the learning environment in the College by providing opportunities for students to engage in collaborative learning, individual mentoring and peer tutoring. The program also promotes teaching excellence in the college, administering the college’s Teaching Assistant Development Program and training.
Mission: To develop a strategic academic support network for undergraduate students pursuing degrees in engineering.
Purpose: To address the academic support needs of students through researching, developing and implementing innovative programs, workshops and seminars.
Achievers Plus or A+ is ACNCEMS signature program for improving the Academic and Technical aptitude of its students. The Achievers Plus program is implemented directly via
- Academic Workshops
- Knowledge Clubs
- Collective and individual recognition
- Individual Assessment Guides
- Mentoring Activities
- Seminar Series
Monthly Workshop Series
The Achiever’s Plus Workshop Series is geared toward helping students navigate through their undergraduate careers as well as prepare for possible graduate degrees. Achiever’s Plus members have the option of workshops to help them shape their vision, manage busy learning / academic schedules, think about research, and take important tests for continuing education.
- Creating A Vision
- Time Management Strategies
- Considering & Applying to top technology School globally
- Conducting Industry Research
- Taking the GRE / GATE / CAT / GMAT
Academic Pyramid of Excellence (APEX)
The Academic Pyramid of Excellence (APEX) initiative was developed to recognize students and teachers for outstanding academic achievement on the college, regional, national and international levels.
APEX status for students is based on following performance parameters:
- Academic Excellence through performance in University
- Learning Excellence through performance and contribution in Knowledge Clubs and other such campus initiatives.
- Career aspirations strategy and performance input in right direction
APEX status for faculties is based on following performance parameters:
- Academic Excellence through performance in Research & Teaching.
- Imparting knowledge Excellence through performance and mentoring in Knowledge Clubs and other such campus initiatives.
- Adopting innovative pedagogy and learning methodology